Are you looking for a Free VPN and Best VPN service with Unlimted Bandwidth? Want to explore the Internet Beyond the Border?
The Simple Tool VPN- Virtual Private Network Will Help you to Achieve this. Some of you already know about VPN, Proxies.
What is a VPN?
VPN-Virtual Private Network creates a secure connection to another network over the Internet. by using a VPN you can prevent data theft. you can be allowed to explore beyond the border.
VPN Alos, Used to Unblock Blocked sites.
How Safe is A VPN?
The VPN’s main function is changing your original IP address with an alternate virtual IP address. its also encrypts data you consume on the internet. not only the IP your browser, operating system, and their version also masked by VPN. Reporters, journalists, also government officials use VPN to share confidential data’s over the internet.
Should I pay for VPN?
NO, and Yes!
Some Premium Best VPN service providers charge some bucks to access high-speed worldwide servers. Free VPN also doing good. but, comparing Speed, support, server list premium are the best. Free VPN services also available but I list most trusted free VPN in this article.
- To Protect Your Privacy
- Used to send Secured Data over the Internet
- To unblock Region Blocked sites
- Secure Torrenting
- Secured Anonymouse Money Transfer Over The Internet (Using Dedicated IP Address)
Let’s see Free and Best VPN service:
1. TOR Browser :
TOR is the most secured network on the internet. also known as onion router. like an onion, it’s network nodes go layer by layer ended with nothing. its developed by the US Navy to share confidential data’s. If this from the US government just imagine how secured it is!. TOR browser developed from Mozilla Firefox. its also look alike Firefox.
Is TOR VPN?
It’s a bit different from VPN. a VPN knows your current IP before mask it and it has a single exit node. but TOR connects with multiple nodes ends with no node. the total anonymous thing. that’s why I listed this #1. TOR also used to surf on the so-called Dark Web. the darknet has illegal stuff and the government not like to share you too. the secret dark websites are made by peer to peer network[P2P].
- Apple OS x
- It’s Totally Free
- Totally Secured
- Available For All Operating Systems
- Trusted by Over Millions of People
- Still Tor Browser Developed and Updated By TorProject Non-Profit Organization
- It’s Bit Slow
- You can’t use Google Search over Tor- Always ask Re-captcha Verification
2. VPN Gate:
VPN Gate developed by The University of Tsukuba, Japan. it comes with high-speed VPN servers for free. their free VPN servers are fast as possible like paid VPN servers.
Vpngate offers more numbers of free servers. you can choose the connection type TCP or UDP and can edit proxy if you want. you also can create your own server.
How To Download and Use VPN Gate:
- Download Softether VPN Client+ VPN Gate Client Plugin
- Extract Downloaded Zip File And Begin Install
- Select Softether VPN Client to use VPN Gate
- After the Software Installation, Launch the Software and Select VPNGate Public Relay Servers
- Now your Available VPN Servers list Updated By Speed and Up Time
- Just select any Connection, Location, Choose TCP Protocol and Connect
- Now your Free VPN Gate VPN Connected. Enjoy the Freedom!
- Mac OS X
- Completely Free
- High-Speed VPN Servers
- Different Locations
- Supports SSL-VPN, LT2P/IPsec, OpenVPN, and SSTP Protocols
- Only Japan location servers are High-Speed
- Not Supporting Android
- Consume More Data (Data Loss)
- Bit Complicated Installation
3.VPNBOOK with Open VPN:
VPNbook is also one of the best free VPN service provider. they offer free UK & US, Euro servers for free and unlimited bandwidth. first, you need to install OpenVPN to connect with VPNbook servers. how they offer free service? they accept the donation and make some bucks from ads on the web-page.
steps to use VPNbook:
1. Download OpenVPN.
2. Install it accept T&C.
3. Visit: https://www.vpnbook.com/freevpn and download VPN servers.
4. Extract them in to C> program files > OpenVPN > Config for 64bit C > program files x86 > OpenVPN> Config.
5. After extracted the servers run OpenVPN as Administrator.
6. OpenVPN runs in the tray right click on it and connect with the server you want.
7. The pop-up asks username passwords. Its provided in the free server download page. they change it frequently.
For more details visit: https://www.vpnbook.com/howto/
4. PSIPHON :
The simplified user-friendly VPN. comes with lots of free VPN servers all over the world. even no need to install it just run as administrator and select your server.
- Completely Free
- Different Servers
- Automatically select High-Speed Server
- Simple Installation and Graphical UI
- Not for Linux
- Speed May Vary-Slow Sometimes
- Connections Drop Sometimes (When More People connected)
- Show Ads One time After Connected
Get PSIPHON Free: https://www.psiphon3.com/en/download.html
Freemium VPN (Limited Bandwidth):
5. Hotspot Shield:
Hotspot shield is the free VPN from the US. it has limited Bandwidth 500MB/DAY. It’s Trusted and Installed by over Million People.
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- No restrictions
- 17 different servers
- Most Important High-Speed servers
- Annoying Ads
6. Windscribe Free VPN:
Another Freemium VPN comes with Free 10GB/Month usage. you can Access 10 different Virtual Locations.
Also, Their Premium Plans are Cheap.
Supports All Platforms. Unlimited for Browser Extensions.
Download >> https://windscribe.com/features/use-for-free
7. Touch VPN:
Touch VPN also one of the best in the field. but it’s free servers speed is a little slower than Hotspot shield. simple user interface.
It’s Completely Free and Unlimited Bandwidth on Browser Extension. search “Touch VPN” in Chrome web store or Firefox Extensions. Install the VPN.
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- No restrictions
- High-speed servers
- 26 different servers
8. Opera VPN:
A product of opera browser developers. opera browsers also come with default VPN extensions.
5 different locations
Only 5 servers
Some Browser Extension VPN:
You can find some free VPN Extensions in your browsers. it can help you to surf safely on the internet. you can unblock blocked resources as well. some of them:
5.Hoxx VPN[Firefox] 6,Browsec VPN
In Google Chrome Apps > Web Store > Type VPN > Filter by Free > Add to Chrome
In Firefox > about:addons > Add more > Search VPN :
These VPN’s are performing well inside the Browser region. not for system-wide.
I just listed some useful free VPNs available out there. they are performing well and tested. I have listed all the best VPN services. maybe some of them missed. if you find anything you can leave it in the comment section. Thank you!