Look around you, all of us running into rush because of money. almost we all after money, maybe some exceptions. but 99.99 percent of people waking up on morning by thinking only about financial and wealth💰. that is human nature, we can’t change that. money has a lot of power but it also has some limitation. money can’t buy the sun, moon or breeze. it can’t buy true love, true friendship. except this money can buy all
😎. Bill Gates was worlds number one Millionaire, now Jeff Bezos on top list-oh that is not our concern. Bill Gates used to say ” Your business not on the internet, then your business will be out of business“. the worlds top millionaires Jeff Bezos doing business online make trillions, the facebook oh Napster admin advised to remove the ‘the’. facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire of earth, google, twitter, also Thepiratebay makes millions of money online. but why can’t we able to make few bucks to afford coffee, burger. yes, we can make more than few bucks if you are a listener and optimistic most important hard-work. most of people failed online because of lack of patience, not ready to update their ideas, ability and low confidence. the main point is “they do not treat online as a real job” . okay, lets see some common and useful methods of making money online…
1. Online Jobs :
There is a lot of advertisements you may see when browsing the internet, like make 50,000 $ per month. but they are scams. why most of the people don’t trust online jobs because of 90 percent of internet filled with fake advertisements. however, the remaining 10 percent of jobs are genuine but we rejected them because of past fake jobs experience. here the real online job.
Amazon Mturk. known as Amazon Mechanical Turk, one of the largest Human Intelligence TaskCrowdsource work. Highly trust worthy, on time payments, you can select your own work time also works. Native English country’s approved quickly to work. Amazon mturk closed world wide service due to quality improvement. their approved country’s are listed below. if you are one of the below country’s citizen you are in luck. if you are not, don’t worry still you can apply but they put your application on a waiting list. how long can wait ? hardly you have to wait for 1 to 2 years. yes years, you can have a lot of options online until this happens. i am also explained some other ways to make money online below topics.