The post explains how to Repair corrupted Pen-drive, Memory card without any software. if your pen-drive or memory card corrupted I will help you to fix it. is this possible? yes, it can. it can recover your pen-drive/memory card full capacity back.
How pen-drive and memory card corrupt?
- By virus attack.
- Improper plug and play.
- Improper eject.
- Poor quality product.
How we fix this?
By Windows OS default Command prompt. no need for an additional software.
Is using cmd complicated?
No, fixing a corrupt drive is very easy and a bunch of commands. I am also not a programmer. a common computer user can do this.
Follow the steps:
1. Insert the corrupted pen-drive or memory card to a Windows PC/Laptop.
2. Press WIN+X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
3. Now the cmd will pop-up. write the code diskpart and enter.
4. DISKPART> list disk > Enter. select the device you need to fix. select disk 1> Enter. Disk 1 is by default the device you inserted. [ Note: Very careful about selecting the device. Disk 0 is your hard drive just don’t touch it]
5. Now Disk 1 is selected > Clean > Enter.
6. Create partition primary> Enter.
7. Now go to My Computer or This PC. right click on the device and format. Voila! you successfully fixed your corrupted device.
Next time bit careful while using a Pendrive/ Memory card.
I hope the above-described method will fix your pen-drive/memory card.
Leave a Quick comment Is this worked for you!
Share this with your friends! Sharing is caring!!